2013年1月30日星期三

sorching summer heat clean out treasure the ghd gold classic styler black

It is one night, dedicated ghd nz sale still watching, but poor sat opposite him my affectation.It seems to me that he gradually entering blissful circumstances, abacus played such rings cheap ugg boots, one side is the side muttering incantations.I have some regret, what when, people better than you, thought to read just great?Have to, forget that this is not the time calculator?Forget it is not excel spreadsheet formula input automatically calculates the time?Really, what's it called?Shed the Phoenix as chicken!If GHD is a chicken?Actually, he is very clever, but abacus play better than me, and those who break the numbers, he would tell, if in the modern, think he is a science student, also not necessarily, his Chinese is good......I make blind and disorderly conjectures, even holding his head fell asleep.

I do not know how long after, only think what a cool things lightly across my eyes, a shock, wake up, see GHD Pink Orchid carrying a brush, a bit with profound respect and humility of standing in front of me.I grabbed a mirror to look, mom, I GHD face!The mouth next to each side are partitioned by three leverage, eye is coated with big black eyes, the worst is my left eye, let me rub, spent, eyelid GHD ink.I like is a cat!

Ink black dark, I washed again and again, until the water, just take a mirror.Yet, he first laughed."Very good, don't wash, since there is no one saw."I ignored him, a look in the mirror, Fumo gone, the tracks still clear can ghd nz see, skinned than Xuan paper to absorb ink?I abandoned the mirror, continue to wash, face wash is broken, mark didn't disappear.

没有评论:

发表评论