2013年2月4日星期一

the successful reason of ghd iv mk4

Hand up.I am unwilling to put up their hands, and right handed scissors.He frowns more tightly, turned around, left.I breathed a sigh of relief, not scold me?Turn on one 's heel?Hand piercing pain, a look, my, is full of blood, the thumbs are red, cut so deep?And looked down, not on the ground, bit by bit, also has the bloodstain, no wonder just ghd hair straighteners see, really bad, I put on the leg, the clothes can be washed again, it is penny wise and pound foolish.I put the scissors, right hand holding a finger, a piece of meat up, blood is constantly coming out.Are left and right do not know how to do, footsteps and from far and near to come, ah, GHD back again!I quickly threw the letter on the side of the left hand, sit square, hung pretending table data, but he was next to me at the station.

"Reach out!"A roll of cloth and a vial longchamp bags. On my desk, I looked out round, ghd flat iron?Give me some medicine?"Hand!"I quickly ingratiating smile: "Xie master, I was wrong, I own, does not interfere with the master......""Hand!"Ghd impatiently interrupted me, "son," I wish to say anything, he had placed my hand and put it on the table, extremely dissatisfied glared at me, eyebrows are twisted into a ball.I have a guilty conscience at hand, dare not see him.He quietly took cotton careful to give me clean the blood, and pulled out the cork, took the ball down the medicine cotton.

"ghd nz sale you sit," now don't lie, when?I am about to stand up, he took me to go by, "sit."It is imperative that two words, I did not dare to move.His cotton just touch my wound, I will "zap" took a breath, he glanced at me, I immediately closed the mouth, he did not speak, do not light.

http://www.ghdhairstraightenero.com/

没有评论:

发表评论